Our terms and conditions of use
1. Delivery. PLEASE SEE OUR HOME PAGE FOR DETAILS OF CURRENT ORDER TIMES! Delivery takes on average 4-7 days for Uk orders, slightly longer for overseas. Express delivery orders are usually posted out to you within 24-48 hours, to arrive the day after posting. We will advise you if there is going to be any delay with either your standard or express delivery order. We cannot be held responsible for an item not arriving in time, if you need your order urgently please phone us to advise or/and use our express service. Most items are made to order so allow a couple of days for this please!
Some items are sent using a signed for service, or may be too big to fit your letterbox. If you're out when delivery is attempted a card should be left, and you must collect as soon as possible from your local royal mail depot. The card will tell you where to collect from and how long your package will be held for. If you fail to collect your package within the stated time your item will be returned to us, and we reserve the right to charge you postage at cost for re-sending the item again.
Advise us by phone or email if you have not received your order within 7-10 working days, or 3 working days for express delivery. Do not leave it too late for us to send you replacement goods - it's very rare a package is lost in the post, but we certainly don't want to disappoint you by running out of time to send a replacement!
Overseas orders: import duties & local taxes: Please be aware of any import duties or taxes you may be charged if you are ordering from outside the UK. Your are liable to pay for these if charged, and may cause delay to your order. By placing your order with us you accept that you are liable for import and other taxes/duties, and that we are not responsible for any delays caused at customs. We do not ship to all countries, those we do ship to will appear on the country list where you input address details.
2. Returns & Cancellations. You can return items/cancel your order within 14 days of receipt. Contact us first by email so we can advise how to proceed. Returned items must be in original packaging and unworn, and suitably packed for posting. You will be refunded the full cost of your item on return by the method you paid, all postage costs are non-refundable. We recommend you return using Special delivery as this covers for loss through the post - we cannot refund on any item we have not received back.
The following items are non-refundable: we can not refund on earrings (hygeine regs) or where you have asked us to substantially change a design, or make a bespoke item for you. If such items arrive damaged/faulted, we will send a replacement.
NaturalGems reserve the right to cancel any order at our discretion, and will inform the customer if this is the case.
3. Payments, prices & privacy: Prices are shown next to each item on our website in pound sterling. Standard UK postage is free, other postage options such as express delivery and international delivery are offered at extra cost.
All card payments are processed securely through PayPal, we never see or hold your card details. We are committed to ensure that your information is secure and will not share or sell your personal contact details.
4.Copyright: Naturalgems hereby assert their rights as designers that you do not copy our products or images.
5. Contact: You can contact us by emailing email@example.com, or by phoning us on 0191 4382319. Our postal address is: Thornlea, St Mary's terrace, Heworth Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, NE10 0NN.
6. Mis-use of our products: Hair acessories and jewellery are generally not intended to be worn by young children, and are not toys.
All items leave us in perfect condition, and we are not responsible for breakages caused by mis-handling.
Care must be taken when wearing items with delicate fabrics, we are not responsible for any damage which may occur to either our product or your fabrics or person.
7. Care of your items: Most items will arrive sealed in a snappy bag, some will have a little black slip in with them. This is a metal preservative and can be left in the bag. Storing items in their bags will reduce the natural tarnishing which occurs when metals such as silver are in contact with air. Tarnishing will occur also when a product has been in contact with the skin or hair due to natural oils & cosmetics. Please try to minimise use of hairspray/cosmetics when wearing hair accessories or jewellery - not only will it cause tarnishing, but it will also dull the sparkle of the crystals. We recommend polishing your items from time to time with a proprietary professional silver cloth to restore their finish.